“Only once”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Spice Tree Indian Cuisine
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Went to this location as we had a Groupon. Will stick to the Waterloo location as it is way better. Portion sizes too small when you compare cost and can go the buffet in Waterloo for less money.

1  Thank Ron A

Reviewed 2 April 2016

My parents are both from south asia but being brought up here, I never really got into spicy food. The best thing about Spice Tree is that their food is flavourful even when ordered mild. The butter chicken/tikka masala is the best I've had, and everyone I have brought to Spice Tree agrees.

For lunch they have a 10$ buffet which always has appetizers, vegetarian, chicken, and beef options. If you are in a rush, you can do the "buffet to go" for which they basically give you a big takeout container and tell you that you can fill it up. This also only costs 10$!

1  Thank Rowena R
Reviewed 1 April 2016

My wife and i went out on a very quiet Wednesday night meal. We ordered Mini Samosas, Pappadams , Mullugtwanny and Sambar Soup, Crispy Masala Dosa , Lamb Ala Goa and Aloo Gobi. With 2 lassis the bill came to $73. The mini samosas were just ok (couldnt really taste the filling), the pappadams were very good, both soups were excellent. The main items were terrible. Overall too way too expensive for what we got. Not surprising we were the only customers we seen the entire time we were there.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

I visited Spice Tree with a good friend tonight, as we're on a hunt for the most delicious Indian we can find.

Well, the hunt was short lived because we hit jackpot with Spice Tree! We ordered the Chicken Tikki Masala and the Vegetable Madras. Both were absolutely fantastic. I would have licked my plate if I could have! Super friendly staff, give this place a try - you'll be happy you did!

Reviewed 8 December 2015

I ordered saag paneer and lamb ala goa for take out. Perfect level of spiciness, unlike other restaurants which assume since you're not brown you can't handle the spice. Kind of expensive, but worth every penny. I will come back frequently for lunch. Smells amazing and the taste was A+. Deluxe. Just as good as Brampton. Meat was cooked very well. Not raw, but not too dry either. Dosa wasn't amazing but you can't expect a non specialty dosa place to have good dosa.