“Supper”
Review of Harvey's

Harvey's
Ranked #9 of 19 Quick Bites in Kitchener
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: 100% Canadian since 1959, we have a long history of proudly serving Canadians great tasting burgers. Each and every burger is charbroiled to perfection at 600°F on an open-flame grill.The rest is up to you, we let you choose from a selection of fresh toppings just the way you want it, right in front of you. Now that's a beautiful thing!
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered two double Jr. Cheese burgers. They where great. Service was fast & friendly & helpful. I would highly recommend this Harvey's to family and friends know.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I ordered two original hamburgers. They we're slow to take my order. Service was slow and poor when the person serving me had a little bit of an attitude problem. Both burger patties look like they have been cooked about 3 times and kept in there warming tray. Old hamburger patties were hardest rock. If I had noticed that when I was there I would have refused them and asked for two more patties to be cooked. They won't pull that over on me again. The toppings on the burger were okay but as far as the burgers in the Patty terrible possibly the worst hamburgers at Harveys is ever made me. they won't do it again cuz if they do ever serve me something like that again it'll be the last time I ever go back to Harvey's again. This location has been slipping for quite some time now in service and in quality of the food that they've been serving at this point I'm not impressed at all. I would not and I repeat not recommend this location to anyone go to one of the other locations and eat there.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered double original burger a poutine and a large Sprite. The burger was awesome poutine was good but pretty salty service was fast somewhat friendly restaurant is clean. One pet peeve I have about all Harvey's is that they changed the onions from regular white chopped diced onions which I loved to those red stringy onions which are absolutely gross I won't even put onions on my burger when I go to Harvey's now because of that. I wish they would bring back the regular white onion chopped not long and stringy. Overall this Harvey's is comparable to other Harvey's.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered hot dog with bacon and cheese also ordered the buffalo chicken sandwich. The hot dog head mustard relish double pickle of course the bacon and cheese they were awesome very good. Buffalo chicken sandwich had double lattice double tomato and it was also excellent. Service was fast friendly my order was for takeout.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We had hot dogs & hamburgers & they were awesome. The management has finally switched it up to offering more toppings.now if we can get them to chop up the unions a little bit finer & not so long & stringy.The restaurant was clean & the service was fast. They could be a little more friendly though. A smile wouldn't kill them. Over all a good place to eat. You can't beat charcoal grilled food.

Date of visit: August 2017