“Yummy fries”

David's Fresh Cut Fries
Ranked #4 of 21 Quick Bites in Kitchener
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My son enjoyed the fish and chips and my daughter loved her pogo. I ordered chicken breast on a bun and was disappointed when my order came and it was breaded and fried. I guess I should have asked before I ordered if it was grilled or fried. We enjoyed eating outdoors and watched the fire trucks go by. The fries taste home made and we took a lot of fries home in the bag that was conveniently given to us with our order.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Was working not too far from this place and decided to check it out for lunch. Pretty standard menu and prices are reasonable. It has a little patio beside where you order with umbrellas to provide some shade. I ordered a hot sausage combo with onion rings. Service was pretty quick and it tasted pretty good. Overall the sausage wasn't very spicy, however still good. It was fairly busy but the food still comes out quick.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank bradm526
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The staff I believe the owner is amazing and willing to make things the way you want them. The only downside is it a long wait however you can call ahead to alleviate the wait. The food is fairly priced and the portion sizes are fair. The fries are second to none and the burgers are good.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

It is very difficult to know when David's French Fries is Open or Closed. Hopefully in 2018 David installs a proper sign to let both directions of Lancaster traffic see whether the place is Open or Closed and not something stuck in the window.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Stopped in for lunch and ordered sausage on a bun and poutine. I had the Oktoberfest sausage and found there was no taste or spice to it at all. They toast the bun which is not my fav with sausage...they should ask your preference. The poutine was very good...but could have used more cheese. Would not order sausage again but would go back for poutine if I was travelling by.

Date of visit: September 2017