“Poor service ”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #7 of 8 Bakeries in Kitchener
Description: Located at 2420 Homer Watson Blvd, Kitchener, ON, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Kitchener Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We frequent Tim’s daily. When the manager Mike is on duty service is extremely poor. He is the most ignorant arrogant person I’ve met. Today he did not say anything and almost threw the coffee to us. The other servers are excellent!!!!! When I see Mike on duty I feel like not getting a coffee

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Everything is going well here at this Tim Horton's location. Quick Service, Good Sandwich, Great Coffee Tasty Donut. Pleasant atmosphere. Will stop again. Supper, coffee and donut for $7.75 total. Meal was adequate to fill me up.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Oh I am BAD! I went to the drive through, not thinking it through as I had a group of softball team kids with me! Our van of 7 of us, had 4 different families ordering and 4 different payment methods and even though the lady at the "speaker" sounded irritated to begin with, she never once told me to pull forward and come in. When we got to the window, there was a little confusion as some of the boys THEN decided to pay cash - but eventually we got her to smile!. Not so much for the guy behind (and understandable so!) - he was shaking his head and I could sense his frustration - so I "paid it forward" and paid for his order!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017

looks like my roll up the rim has been pre rolled called in no manager or supervisor in,won,t go and get the honey curler that were sitting behind them. just said they did not have any while serving me stopped and went to the next cashier and helped get the donuts for the other customer the guy rudly give me back my change

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I've been making this a regular pit stop for years. I see some not so positive reviews. I'm trusting that each one has been situational. As the title says, I've had no issues.

Date of visit: October 2016