See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2018

The boardwalk home In Kitchener was a clean, beautiful place to stay. Our bedroom was excellent with the ensuite and basically we felt like we were at home in this comfortable home. Great stay and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2018

My husband and I brought (with our small dog) stayed for a few days in a luxury condo and then in a room in a shared house in another property operated by the same company. The condo was spacious and very clean, furnished in a contemporary style, and very comfortable. Most importantly, during the deep cold of winter, it was warm! We were only in the shared house room for one night but the other tenants were quiet and the common spaces were large and clean. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: All the rooms I saw were good
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
BoardwalkHomes, Front Office Manager at Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES!, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Hi,
Thank you for staying at our executive condo and Guesthouse and sharing your experience with other travelers. We really appreciate it.

Hope to host you again in the future.
Best regards,
Zoe

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This is a great house very well equipped, great for someone coming to the city looking for a confortable place to stay for a while. Friendly and reasonable staff, fair pricing for the quality of what you get. Totally worth it!

Room Tip: One bedroom houses or basements are great.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
BoardwalkHomes, Front Office Manager at Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES!, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Hi, It has been our great pleasure to host you in Boardwalk Homes executive homes. We strive to make the accommodations comfortable and build Home away Home feelings to every guest who stayed with us. Thank you for taking your time and writing us an affirmative review.

Wish you all the best.

Best Regards,
Zoe

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I was in a pinch to find a place and Boardwalk Executive Homes set me up right away with nice accommodations. The house was well kept with regular daily service. It was like having all of the nice features of a hotel stay but the comforts of a house. Large kitchen and living area and it was close to what I needed so it was perfect. Other guests were respectful and while I was not there for a lot of the daytime, it was quite quiet and private. A good stay!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
BoardwalkHomes, Manager at Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES!, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you for staying at our Guesthouse and sharing your experience with other travelers. We really appreciate it.

Hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

At first everything was great. Then I got to the bedroom which is advertised as a king size bed when it's really two doubles pushed together with a mattress pad on top. Also the "crib" I had asked for and paid 30 bucks for turned out to be a pack and play with rips in it and looked like it had never been cleaned. It was for my 3 month old and now we have to make other arrangements for him. Oh and they gave me a 15 dollar refund when I said to get it out here and I'll figure something out. And finally to the person staying above me. There's no insulation or noise reduction between floors. All I could hear from the time I got up till I went to bed was them walking around and they would almost stomp their feet which literally shook the light fixtures in the condo. I would never stay here again and would definitely not recommend it to anybody. Unfortunately I have 8 more days here that were charged to my card the day I got here. The only reason I gave it any stars was because the kitchen and appliances were good.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
BoardwalkHomes, Front Office Manager at Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES!, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Hi Tyler,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us your comments. We would like to clarify some concerns you have mentioned.

The setup of 2 twin beds as a king is very popular in Europe and many other countries as there are fewer disturbances to the other person when moving around. In a continuous effort to improve comfort to our guests, we have added stuffing in between the 2 beds so the 2 beds flow smoothly. On top of that we have a mattress topper which is an added feature which a lot of people enjoy. Guest’s comfort is our top priority and therefore we have strived to provide high quality, comfortable beds and bedding.

We do not offer a crib (or pack n play) as a regular practice. The service is provided for the convenience of our guests upon request. As we have to move the crib between our properties, this pack n play type of crib works much better and most people are happy with it. Sorry that we have not made this clear to you when you made the request. We have reminded our staff about describing it as pack n play for future requests. Our housekeeper had cleaned the crib when setting it up. The $30 (reduced to $15) fee charged was actually just to cover our cost of moving it to the unit and setting it up.

Our condo suites are the same as the homes of many people in the neighborhood. The upper floor is the living area of another unit and so there should be minimum noise disturbance at night giving guests a quiet sleep at night. At hotels, you may also hear guests walking in the corridor, elevators opening and closing and housekeeping carts moving around every morning. Many of our guests enjoy their stay at our condo suites rather than hotels as the condos provide a home away home setup with full privacy and direct entrance.

Best Regards,