All reviews sleep number charcoal steakhouse room was clean nice hotel room service breakfast buffet fairview mall parking lot would highly recommend this hotel one night stay nice stay easy access great room fridge and microwave off the highway beds firmness
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This is an older hotel and a bit dated but it totally serves its purpose. It is good value for your money. Breakfast was included in our price and it was well worth it. A wide selection of food items and fresh fruit as well.
We stayed two nights , didn’t have a chance to check out the pool unfortunately
Located close to the hockey rink and next to the mall.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I cannot say enough about the wonderful staff here. I travel here for business 2-3 weeks per month and have met various staff, each equally accommodating and friendly. The rooms and hotel however are in need of many changes
First, the beds-the sleep number beds are ok, if the mechanism works. If not, it's terrible, either super hard or you are on a deflated mattress. The non sleep number beds are worse, the are collapsed in the middle-awful!
Bathrooms-sinks leak, tubs drip, toilet runs. Needs updated.
Second-the television channel selection is bad. The guide channel displays many channels, but you don't get all of the channels. It's basically like before cable for me as I watch 5 channels.
Third-breakfast is not good. I don't believe the eggs are real, they taste awful, the bacon is crisp, but rubbery, the sausage is good, the first day it's put out, I believe it's reused, next day its darker and drier, and the third day it was black and completely dry! The donuts have been still frozen. The blueberry muffins are the only good thing I've found on the buffet. I now bring my own oatmeal and eat in my room.
And lastly- the "Guest Reception" on Tuesday. Why is this 5pm-6:30? I am here with a group for work, and we rarely get back to hotel before 6:15. So we basically miss it, the food is always gone! Next, unless you like dry wine or beer you have no other choice (well, a soda). Get some moscato or liquor to go with the ginger ale!
If it weren't for the staff, I would give this place 1 star.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Susanmarie S
Wendy H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Susanmarie S

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay. We are very pleased that our staff were great and that you took the time to mention. We do apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We do hope to have another opportunity to have you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The place is great there is plenty of free parking and a couple restaurants right next door!
there was a hockey tournament in town and the hotel seemed 2/3rds full of yelling and screaming kids but that wasn't the hotels fault. it was tough to get to sleep with them running up and down the hallways... room was comfortable and we had all the amenities we needed. the only really bad thing was if you wanted fast internet you had to pay extra for it... in this day and age of connectivity it seemed more like a cash grab then anything else. i ended up tethering my laptop to my cell phone for faster internet that i already pay for... which seems silly when staying in a nice place.
other then that it was a great place no major complaints and keep the great work!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had an online reservation but, somehow, it was made 3 weeks later than we wanted. At first, we were told that we had to call and try and change th reservation but we ended up cancelling. The customer service rep then gave us one of their last rooms for the night at the price we were quoted included being upgraded to business class. We were very impressed and will stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple