“Amazing Naan bread”

Add it.
Amaya Express Real Indian Food
Ranked #244 of 558 Restaurants in Kitchener
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Delicious, affordable and fast! Food is always hot, and they're very accommodating to allergies. The staff are always very pleasant, and the naan bread is fresh and delicious.

1  Thank Mackenzie D

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I was underwhelmed by my experience and possibly due to the positive reviews I had read. Decor is spartan and the food and service were just ok.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

The food is authentic and wonderful. The owners and staff are friendly, knowledgable and accommodating.
My friend is a vegan and they were able to offer suggestions on what she should choose.
The beef vindaloo is my favorite. I usually get the thali option (it is like an Indian bento box).
I definitely recommend this restaurant if you're in downtown Kitchener.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Stopped by Amaya for dinner this past week, had a veritable Indian feast.

Quiet, relaxed space, generous portions, FRESHLY made naan, friendly staff.

I barely managed to finish the Masala Lime Lamb Thali, which had 3 curries, pickle, raita, Basmati rice, and naan. It was very filling, and soooo tasty.

If you're looking for authentic Indian food, this is the place.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

The restaurant has a very big menu, with many south Indian dishes. The food was delicious, the portions generous and the prices reasonable. The service was friendly. My companions both had the vegetarian thali and I had a masala dosa. We also had two appetizers. We could barely finish it all, so good! Thanks!