“Went back the second night”

Arch Steak House & Tavern
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were in town on business and my husband wanted a steak... he can be rather fussy about his steak and he was not disappointed. I had the chicken souvlaki, some of the best I have had in ages, moist & tasty. The staff was friendly and attentive. The menu is traditional old fashioned steak house with some seafood and a couple Greek and pasta options. If you want fussy sauces and new age cuisine, this is not for you. It was obviously a local favourite as it was busy with multiple birthday celebrations both large and small. We enjoyed our first visit so we went back the second night and were equally satisfied. Good wine list and dessert menu too.

There are newer reviews for Arch Steak House & Tavern

Reviewed 24 February 2017

This is the only steak house in Midland, really when your as good as the Arch is Midland does not need 2 steak houses, the place is warm and friendly and the steaks are cooked just the way you want them, from the time you go in to the time you leave it is a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Well this was our first time at Arch steakhouse and I must tell you that is one of the best meals I have had in quite a long time. I ordered the 10 oz New York strip with the Cuban Lobster tail, my husband had the Mediterranean, both meals were excellent and cooked to perfection. The staff very friendly and we would highly recommend this restaurant, we will be back very soon. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This may be the best restaurant in Midland. We have enjoyed many family dinners here.

The spanakopita is the best that we have ever had - it's the 'go-to' appetizer for everyone in our family. I love the schnitzel - very good and large portions. Although it's called a 'steak house', I can't comment on the steak since I haven't made my way to that part of the menu yet, despite eating there at least a dozen times in the past couple of years.

I recommend reservations - it's always jammed when we are there on Friday or Saturday nights.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Highly recommend everything about this restaurant! The steak was done perfectly and the rest of the meal was great!!