“Amazing. ”

Dillon's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #11 of 83 Restaurants in Midland
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This pizza is just amazing! A must try if your in midland! And make sure you try the olive oil on the tables... I could have drank out of the bottle!

1  Thank 19kimberly86

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Try the ribs. Don’t be fooled into thinking this is just a pizza place. Hats off to staff (and management) for making this place what it is.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

If you like frozen-in-a-box-pizza then I would recommend you stay at home. Dillon’s serves authentic and unique pizzas that are truly wonderful & delicious. With an accompanying salad, one pizza can be split between two or three people. Not your regular pizza franchise.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I've been meaning to get to this place for the last 2 years but just kept on forgetting it was there. My wife and I were impressed.

First of all the location is awesome - awesome windows on two corners of the restaurant overlooking downtown Midland. Decor is great as well - very modern look with cool art inside.

Service was great, our server Karen was attentive, professional, and friendly. Food came quickly and was presented well!

Food was awesome - we started with a Caesar Salad, you could tell it was homemade. It was AMAZING. Ordered the Chicago Pizza and again, it was AMAZING! I've eaten at Pie a number of times and Dillon's quality and taste is way better.

The salad and the pizza was more than enough food to feed my wife and I. For gourmet pizza and salad the price was more than reasonable.

If you want cheap, fast food pizza, this isn't your place. If you can appreciate delicious, gourmet, homemade wood fired pizza, you need to try this out.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Food is very expensive for what you get. Portions are small. We had pizza and is was average. Desserts were also very expensive