“Great Place, pleasant service.”
Review of Owen Sound Inn

Owen Sound Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Owen Sound
Reviewed 30 July 2012 via mobile

It was a great place to stay the for the night. The girl at the desk was very helpful. We were there with our friends coming back from Tobomorey. As we were checking out around 9:30ish. We met the owner and his wife...very pleasant people. They mentioned how they didn't see us during breakfast, and I told them that we woke up later. They were so kind to bring us some muffins and coffee for breakfast. We thought that this was very sweet of them.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Rmt007

Reviewed 26 July 2012

The Owen Sound Inn is not a expensive high end place to stay, it is very clean and well
managed with a courteous and friendly staff,the room that I stayed in for four nights had
a comfortable bed and clean bathroom.The rate was very good and the inn was close to
a couple of good restaurants. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I have been here along with my family and Friends. I was not expecting great facilities in low price and due to such location but it was beyond my expectation and great!! I have been to many hotels earlier but never found Fridge/microwave/40" LCD together in such price. Rooms/Bathrooms/Towels were neat and clean which I always check first. Free Wifi helped me update my photos in FB :) . You should give it a try when you are in Owen Sound !!

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor on back side has better view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2012

This motel offers great value, and in fact was also very comfortable - I will definitely stay here again. The bed was very good (had excellent sleep). Very nice TV, lots of channels. Wireless internet was free and worked well. Everything in the room worked fine, large bathroom with fine shower. Owners are friendly and helpful. The only downside, the balcony door didn't lock normally but a security bar kept is safely closed.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mountain820
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Had doubts about this place but was the only option for the night. Surprised by a nice young lady booking me in with full description and very courteous. For the low rate I got a king room tastefully decorated but most of all neat and clean.
Fixtures were good with hot water and good supply of towels, bring your own shampoo though.
A great wide screen tv and lots of mirrors around.
Patio door was a little rough but not a problem really for one night visit. Small sitting area outside with 2 chairs byt facing the parking lot and street,
As they say No Worries here!

Room Tip: 108 was end room pretty good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
25.8 km away
Waterview on The Bay
Waterview on The Bay
#1 of 4 in Wiarton

Been to Owen Sound Inn? Share your experiences!