“Horrible rude service ”
Review of Wimpy's

Wimpy's
Ranked #299 of 483 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I often go out for breakfast in the area and enjoy the wimpy's on Bayview in Richmond hill. I thought I would try this location for a change since I've moved closer to this area. First time I went the service was satisfactory. Not great but ok. This second time the waitress was completely rude. I really don't like to say this but I felt she was racist as well. Something off about the her . The cook in the kitchen seemed rude as well. This is a decent chain but this location is badly run and poorly staffed. Too bad for them . I'll go back and enjoy 3 coins instead.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

We were looking for a hearty breakfast. We were there at 9:50 so were able to get one of the before 10 a.m. specials. French toast, eggs and bacon; eggs, sausage, home fries, toast - we both enjoyed but did not rave about our respective meals. But the coffee, mmm, the coffee was terrific.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Wimpy's is a chain store and they are all great. If you want a plate filling, good burger, here is the place. If you want an all day breakfast, you are at the right place.

Reviewed 23 May 2015

I dont like to give bad reviews. But as a consumer I am a firm believer that if you are paying $14 (after tax) for a cup of coffee and an omelet there must be at least a minimum expectation for quality.

when you order the omelette and tell them do not over cook it but when it comes to your table like someone had taken a torch to it, is just unacceptable.

When you order vegetable omelette and you can tell they didn't feel like or took the time to dice the vegetables and they are in HUGE chunks, its unacceptable.

when you pay the money I paid for a basic vegetable omelet and you can taste Molded green peppers and mushed up tomatoes you get so frustrated and ANGRY because it becomes obvious that they are buying the cheapest vegetables to lower their cost.. (Green pepper will Mold only when its stale).. it is unacceptable.

I will take the time and drive to sunshine grill further down the road next time.