“Pizza Hut’s pizzas used to taste better”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #179 of 511 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I recently dinned here with my family, we all felt that the pizza here was mediocre at best, the prices high and the value poor and the service indifferent and slow. Pizza Hut’s pizzas used to taste better, I remember back going to Pizza Hut because it was a sit-down pizza restaurant suitable for special family occasions. I guess times change and so does quality.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank GrantFamilyToronto

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I am big lover of Pizza Hut worldwide. I was a bit upset to find out so dirty place, premises needed serious Reno!! The food was done Ok, but not the best it could be in this chain!!! I really loved the great service from waitress- very polite and good professional one. The bill- as always, competitive one. So far, I suggest to management to improve the quality of their place in order to correspond to high standards of Pizza Hut family I used to see in other places.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Standard size restaurant located in a small strip mall with ample seating and convenient parking. Our Spaghetti Bolognese was prepared very well. Ample portion with a little zest to it tasting very good. Our Breaded Honey Garlic wings were nice sized wings with no shortage of the honey garlic sauce. Our Deep Pan Pizzas were a hit with us. Server was very friendly and fast without rushing us. Dining room while clean is definitely showing age and could use a serious refresh.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2016

One of the better Pizza Restaurants out there. Large variety of Pizzas on the Menu and good selection at the All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet. Servers are always great and attentive at this location, and the Kids love the Pizza. Best time to to is when they have the $5/$5/$5 Deal. Best Bang for your Buck.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 12 April 2015

23 of us showed up for dinner tonight, only to find they were closing because they ran out of pizza dough?
We went to a nice place, across the street, instead.

Date of visit: April 2015