“Best Veal Sandwich in Richmond Hill”
Review of Tutti Panini

Tutti Panini
Ranked #96 of 484 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch on my sons recommendation - it was excellent. Everything was great from the sliced dry sausage, fresh buns, awesome veal and toppings of sweet peppers and rapini were perfect - they definitely pulled ahead of California Sandwiches, my previous go to.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We went for a late lunch today, and I found myself wondering why such a sweet, little place would not have real plates and cutlery, and why they serve all their food in takeout containers, I found that a bit odd. They could do really well if they had real tableware, had a waitress and served alcohol. Mind you the serving s are really big and very cheap!,, Nice flavors and tasty food., , friendly staff and owners. I would totally recommend this place , it's an adorable ,little restaurant!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

The veal sandiwch is the best i have ever had. i come here at least once a week and have tried just about everything on the menu, and was never disappointed. the steak on a bun is also a must try

Reviewed 26 January 2016

You want to taste a great Italian Style Panini sandwich? this is the place to go... fresh chicken, veal cutlet on a Italian style bun... with great sauce and grilled peppers, mushrooms, onions... yummy!!!

Reviewed 1 December 2015

Tutti Panini recently catered for an evening office event with 50 attendees. They helped to plan a menu that would suit all tastes and they were very flexible and accommodating with respect to dietary preferences and our budget. The feedback from everyone who attended was fabulous. We received rave reviews for the pasta dishes - the sauce was so flavourful! We also got a lot of feedback about their Eggplant Parmesan and the veal and chicken. I'm always a bit nervous when I'm in charge of feeding a large group but the food from Tutti Panini was so well received that I wouldn't hesitate to book them again...and again. Complete professionals from start to finish!