“Too salty!”

Nonna's Oven
Ranked #18 of 478 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It is a causal dine-in counter service restaurant. The service is very good but I found that the pizza and pasta are so salty! Have tried the other oven baked pizza but first time experienced such a salty dish.

1  Thank Kevin N

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Please go hungry, the portions are very generous! The food was just amazing! We had the pasta, pizza, salad and dessert and coffee. You must try the cannoli's, its just like in Italy. I highly recommend this place. The service was excellent as well.

1  Thank Maria F
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Very taste menu items. Pizza and pasta are excellent. Service is not bad. Ambiance is nice enough. Prices are acceptable. Good place for a lunch or quick bite and espresso. We like it.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Actually I didn’t find it that special. The place is clean and nice, but the food is not that special to me. There is Only one plate that I really liked. There pasta alla vodka is really yum.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I love going into Nonna's Oven - the smell is so amazing the minute you walk in the door. We usually share a pizza for the table and order a few pasta dishes. The Arrabiatta sauce is the best I've ever had!

1  Thank Lisa P