“Best sushi I have ever had!”

Tomo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 505 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Price range: USD 15 - USD 19
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Tomo Sushi has been to create a friendly atmosphere where people can come together and enjoy variety of high quality Japanese cuisine.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tomo is the best place for sushi, I especially love their crunchy noodle soup - so good! Their fish is very fresh and they always have great options for lunch, dinner and a la carte rolls. Their Chirashi lunch/dinner is really good if you like Sashimi.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We recently went to Tomo for dinner. The sushi and sashimi are very fresh and very tasty. The sushi and sashimi platter we had was wonderful. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 stars is that the crispy soup was good but far from great, and the sushi and sashimi platter was wonderful but was 80% salmon instead of a wider variety. We'll go back there but next time we'll make sure to ask that they add more variety to the Sushi and Sashimi platter

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Good food good fast service fair price good location easy parking. I’ve gone there several times and food is fresh and consistent. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The place is clean, with nice decor and comfortable, service attentive. Price is reasonable and value for money. For such prices, one cannot expect too much.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

A local spot that is always full. People line up for the superior food and service.
After several visits I am still full of superlatives. Whatever I eat is as good as it gets.
Don't miss the tempura offerings.
The sushi rolls are delicious and full of excellent ingredients.

1  Thank hmgotlib