“Great Italian restaurant ”

Vivo - Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #107 of 506 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Great food, amazing service.
Great Italian restaurant will advise to visit and try the penne vodka, pizza and desserts

Reviewed 1 September 2018

This is my second visit at Vivo Rutherford/Duffer in.
Love coming out here for dinner. The food is awesome and the pasta is cooked AL dente. First visit was with family from Italy and everything we ordered was delicious. Tonight I returned with my husband and we had another enjoyable experience . The setting, the staff, the food just makes you feel like home.

1  Thank Sonia Z
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

A group of us met for supper. The waiter was very organised and personable. The food was good but we felt very rushed and were disappointed we couldn't linger longer.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

So my family and I went to vivo for dinner. We ordered 5 dishes. I had the penne vodka and the noodles were so over cooked it was like mashed potatoes. Absolutely inexcusable. Two other dishes were absolutely swimming in olive oil. And they even tried charging us for the penne vodka that I didn’t eat. Would not recommend this restaurant to anyone ever!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I went to the new location in Etobicoke on 150 North Queen Street. The pasta and pizza are awesome and they will make it any way you like. Very casual and great place to stop in for a quick bite or pick up and take home.