“WOW in a small town environment”
Review of my place

my place
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Smiths Falls
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Eastern European, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Eastern European menu as well as North American. Try the many schnitzel choices. Desserts that taste as good as they look. Licensed

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I just tried it out as passing through Smith Falls. As per a previous review the soup is amazing , rest of meal good as well. Not very expensive as well

1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We've gone to My Place restaurant many times and we love it. Madras soup is probably the funkiest soup we've ever had, and Wiener Schnitzel is to die for. Authentic Czech cuisine. Small and friendly restaurant. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Andrew2424
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 5.30pm and we have been served at 7.15pm with the room not completely full. Probably they lost our order. It happens, no problem. But the problem is that the waitress did not give us any explain about it. We asked for knowing but the answer was: "I have to check" and nothing... About the dinner we can say that the soup (Madras) was very good and the cutlet too. The chicken breast (Chicken Paris) was horrible and dry although an amount of red cream on it. I requested house salad as the side for the cutlet but arrived not edible pasta. Probably we missed the right day.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We included a stop at this cozy little restaurant based on the glowing reviews of other Trip Advisor visitors.

Previous visitors gave it high praise and I can say our family was not disappointed!

The server was friendly, hard-working and offered great suggestions for a first time visitor.

The portions are generous and the food is spectacular! We tried the regular schnitzel and the Bohemian schnitzel, both which came with a lovely homemade cream sauce.

This is a must-stop visit for anyone looking for hearty, homemade and flavourful fare on a tour through the Smiths Falls area!

2  Thank Fancyfarmgirl1964