“Good Value”

Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Smiths Falls
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I stayed here while traveling for business. For me the location was very convenient since I was doing business in town the next morning. My room was very clean with average accommodations. I had a ground floor room and felt a bit like I was part of the highway. But overall decent value.

Room Tip: Maybe a non-road side if they have one
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Amit P, General Manager at Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I hope you come and visit us again.

Cheers

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I stayed at Best Western for a work trip. I found the morning staff at the desk to be very helpful. The location is convenient, close to the Via Rail, bank, and Walmart. The breakfast is very basic, I would not call it a real breakfast! The town has a flat rate of 10$ on cabs which was pretty great.

Stayed: February 2017

Thank you for your comments. We take every comment constructively to help us improve our guest experience. We will revisit our breakfast to see on things we can improve upon and I hope you come and visit us again to see these changes.

Cheers.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We just returned from a 2 night stay in Smiths Falls - again staying at the Best Western. This is a great option when in the town and you don't want to drive back and forth to Ottawa.

Staff has been here for years -- we see the same friendly faces on each visit. Will be back next time.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Amit P, General Manager at Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you for your generous comments. We take every word positive or negative seriously to improve our level of service. I hope we see you again.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

15-20 family members stayed for 2 nights at this Best Western while in town to attend a family funeral. The reception was cordial and proficient. The rooms although not luxurious were extremely well kept, bright and suited our every need. The Continental breakfast was fresh and offered a variety of options. Several different cereals, toast, muffins, eggs, sausage, yogurt and ample fresh coffee, tea, milk or juice. Our entire group enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again should the need arise.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments. I hope you come and visit us in different circumstances, we will always have a room for you.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

For a small town this was a very nice hotel. Front desk was helpful giving directions and ordering a cab for us. Room was very clean large jacuzzi tub, bed and pillows were comfy. Floor is laminated hard wood felt much cleaner than the grungy old carpet in some place. We had a balcony as well. Outdoor pool and continental breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your comments. I hope you do come and visit us to use the outdoor pool and patio in the summer.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Smiths Falls
0.8 km away
Roger's Motel
Roger's Motel
#3 of 4 in Smiths Falls

Been to Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel

Address: 88 Lombard St, Smiths Falls, Ontario K7A 4G5, Canada (Formerly Best Western Colonel By Inn)
Region: Canada > Ontario > Smiths Falls
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Smiths Falls
Price Range: $103 - $154 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Colonel By Hotel Smiths Falls