“Family Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Family dinner, sad service the waiter was very unpleasant she seemed unhappy.

We all had past serving and was ok
We enjoyed the calamity fritti was good.

May not return

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Dropping off a student for fall session at U. of Waterloo and decided to have dinner at Ennios on the recommendation of out hotel. The atmosphere was great and the food was authentic.

I had the meat ravioli and it was excellent. The waiter told me ahead of time that it was one of their smaller portions so I added a Caesar salad but I didn't really have to.

I'll be back.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Everything was great. The lasagna was delicious, the garlic bread was light and covered in flavor. The service was great as well!

Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Our favourite date night restaurant! I ALWAYS order the cappelletti but opt for alfredo sauce as I have never had better alfredo than here, wish they sold it by the jar!! Food always comes quickly, salads arrive very soon after ordering. Only downside is sometimes the wait staff can forget about you and you feel the need to track them down. Otherwise amazing!! Glass bottle Coke is a great touch :)

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We've eaten at Ennio's a number of times previously. The food is always very good, the value is great. But, although everyone appreciates prompt service, this visit we felt we were rushed. We were seated quickly, and immediately the waitress was there asking for our drink order. The waitress, was pleasant, but without a smile. We received our drinks and were asked for our order. We did ask for another moment to provide that. After we did order, the salad was at our table within 90 seconds. Ok, I guess. And then, as she came to pick up the empty salad bowls, our entrees arrived. In summary, I realize that I'm not at a 5-star restaurant looking for a dining experience, but give us time to have a conversation! We were out within the hour.