“Good food, rushed service”

Ennio's Pasta House
Ranked #16 of 394 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We've eaten at Ennio's a number of times previously. The food is always very good, the value is great. But, although everyone appreciates prompt service, this visit we felt we were rushed. We were seated quickly, and immediately the waitress was there asking for our drink order. The waitress, was pleasant, but without a smile. We received our drinks and were asked for our order. We did ask for another moment to provide that. After we did order, the salad was at our table within 90 seconds. Ok, I guess. And then, as she came to pick up the empty salad bowls, our entrees arrived. In summary, I realize that I'm not at a 5-star restaurant looking for a dining experience, but give us time to have a conversation! We were out within the hour.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The atmosphere is lovely. The pasta and dishes are fresh and delicious. There is just no comparison to chain pasta restaurants.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My friend & I visited today for lunch. We were immediately greeted warmly and seated. Our waitress was okay, not great. The environment was very clean, stylish and comfortable. Our food was deliciously presented and tasted fantastic. The cheddar bacon soup was outstanding.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Had an amazing dinner with my wife. Our server, Stephanie was so much fun and was extremely attentive to detail. The food here is incredible and would highly recommend this place to Everyone! Great atmosphere, fantastic food and amazing Service! Thanks Stephanie!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Had a good meal here last night and going back tonight. Friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere. If you want a taste of Italy try here, it's as good as any food I have had in that country