“Excellent sub style sandwiches with a twist”
Review of Jimmy's Feed Co.

Jimmy's Feed Co.
Ranked #146 of 417 Restaurants in Waterloo
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Each sandwich came wrapped in butcher paper. They have great flavour profiles and I had the good fortune to try two since my wife couldn't finish hers.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Been here a few times. Sandwiches are so fresh and always hit the spot! Great value as they are huge.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I HIGHLY recommend this place! Its totally delicious with very generous portions. Locally owned and sourced, a must-visit

2  Thank Charlotte B
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I need you here twice and thank goodness I stumbled upon it If you're looking for a good solid lovely sandwich loaded with meat and sliced fresh right in front of you then you have to give this place a try There's not much from Beyoncé and Decore and you're really don't buy your sandwich and sit in there and eat it kind of a thing, you buy it and he wraps it up and butcher paper which is a nice touch and out the door you go and eat it wherever
I believe there's around 10 to 12 different sandwich options on the menu board and you just select which one you want and I'm not sure if he does custom sandwiches but I would assume he would. They got things like pickled peppers and sirrachi mayonnaise and lots of toppings like lettuce and tomato and all of the good stuff.

The awesome part about all of this is the sandwiches are only $5.50 each before tax. And man oh man they are loaded up with meat.

He's got roast beef, smoked meat, turkey breast,capicolla, ham and all of the other meats any slices of fresh as you order
You have a choice of buns. Scott chatter and have already and a couple other cheeses I believe Gouda etc.

It's located on Weaver Street just as if you were driving and pulling out of the lights of Canadian tire in Waterloo about a stones throw down from chapters bookstore.

I would have to pay $13-$14 to get a sub or sandwich loaded up with as much meat on it as you can get at Jimmy's feed company for $5.50

Anyway I'm glad I discovered it and I just wanted to let you guys know that it's out there and disregard that one review which the guy gave such a horrible review because apparently the bacon was forgotten on a sandwich. Mistakes happen and I don't know why a guy has to go from a possible seven or eight score all the way down to one because they forgot the bacon but I think it's an awesome place and I've been there twice and I rate it a good eight out of 10 for the food.

1  Thank formosaman67
Reviewed 22 December 2016

I ordered #1 which was Smoked Turkey, Havarti, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Special Sauce. When I got home with it there was no bacon! I was pretty disappointed as bacon is what I was looking forward to! The sandwich was just a regular bun with lots of meat, 1 piece of cheese, 1 piece of lettuce, 2 tomatoes and some special sauce which had a bit of spice to it. But I could have made this easily at home for cheaper (and I wouldn’t forget the bacon!) The location is ok, but there is no where to sit down so plan on take out only. Bottom line is I would not recommend this sandwich place as it’s basically any sandwich you can easily make at home.

4  Thank MoniqueMay