“Great Restaurant”

Price range: USD 25 - USD 102
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We save this one for special occasions. The atmosphere is great. The menu is and they have great service.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We have been dining at Bella Notte for several years. Their quality has never changed, it has been superb all the time. Their service is good, and we have never left the place hungry, or upset, or dissatisfied.In fact, we always left very full and happy for a great meal. Many locals dine here, and is not uncommon to find people who we know from the area having dinner at the same time. My wife and I are lactose intolerant, and we never had an issue getting good advice on selecting our food or having changes to the menu items to ensure we are safe eating the food.
Their menu changes regularly, and they have had some very original dishes, or variations on known dishes, and they have never disappointed us.
I will highly recommend this restaurant. It is not cheap, but it is worth it.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Don't let the plaza location of this place fool you - the atmosphere inside is lovely! It has very nice decor and they have great older style music in the background. The staff are also very poised and professional, but at the same time very friendly and personable. The staff made a real effort to interact with us and treated us very kindly, shaking our hands and such when we left. We were impressed with how well they handled our large reservation of 24 people! No one ever had to ask for anything - they were right on top of it. There was a small mix up with the billing at the end of the night, but they were very quick to sort it out and genuinely very apologetic, fixing the issue right away.
The food here was exceptional! The portions are a little on the small side considering the price, but it's worth it for a special night out because it really is delicious!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to Bella Notte for Valentine's day this year. I called about 2 weeks in advance to reserve a table and they were filling up quickly but still had some reservations available.

When we arrived, we were seated right away and our server was great! He came by our table at the right times so we felt well looked after without feeling like he was hovering.

We both ordered a salad to start, I had spaghetti and meatballs for my main course and my wife had lobster fettuccine. Both meals came out hot and delicious shortly after we had finished our salads. My wife had cheesecake for dessert and I had the flourless brownie. We were glad the desserts were not too big so we were able to enjoy them after our meal without being too stuffed.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a nice dinner. The prices are reasonable for the quality of food and service that you receive. We will definitely go back there for another night out!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, warm friendly service and had a pleasant conversation with the owner. Compliments to the chef.