“Under-cooked and Unapologetic”

Add it.
Pizza Pizza
Ranked #238 of 343 Restaurants in Whitby
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Ordered pizza for delivery. Delivery arrived 5 minutes before the "40 mins or free" guarantee (Which is fine). Pay with cash, tip driver, opened boxes in kitchen and the pizza dough is raw and falling apart. Call Pizza Pizza, refuse to replace and refund, speak for 10 minutes before being put on hold for 10 minutes and have the customer service representative **audibly** hang-up on us.

Drive pizza back, owner says pizza is cooked (dough is see through). Eventually get refund after recalling customer service and having the supervisor correct situation. It's obvious that the pizza was going to be free if they cooked it fully and they decided to deliver it under-cooked to keep the money.

Appalling customer service and dangerous food being distributed. Stay away!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Had a team building event today and preordered pizza for delivery.
Two of the pizzas were gluten free and the worst gluten free pizza ever. Just awful. Also, the pizza was cold. Won't order from here again.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Scamming, cheating drivers.!!! This was an online order.
Let's clear something up front: this is not about the pizza but about the ethics of their driver. When the driver came to deliver the pizza, my daughter opened the door and, when she asked for the price, the driver said $21. My daughter gave him $30 and he walked off without offering change. I chased him down the driveway and asked him for the change. He came back with the change and, against my better of giving him ZERO for tip, I gave him $2. I then asked for the receipt which, by the way, he should have produced together with the pizza. I did not look at the receipt immediately but a few minutes later and that's when I noticed the amount was $20.28 (not $21 as he had told my daughter). I already called Pizza Pizza and filed a complaint against this store and their practices.

3  Thank Sotirios B
Reviewed 16 March 2016

It's not the best pizza in the area but for the price it's the most consistent. If you want really good pizza it's Boston Pizza, Pizza Nova or evan better go to Brothers.......but it's going to cost you a lot more as well. I'll settle for a three item large with three pops for under $16 as apposed to 3 item medium for $23 bucks

Reviewed 15 January 2015

The problem with Pizza Pizza is that it uses cheap ingredients, and you can taste it.

Pizza Pizza is a chain that operates in a huge corporate bureaucracy, and is an internal inter company battle between franchise owners and the corporate policies. I only eat this stuff if I get suckered into an online order or if they have a decent sale and I am feeling crappy about what I eat.

The pizza goes dry pretty quick, the cheese is sparse and you can taste traces of metal preserve, and it is generally not that abundant in toppings, nor do the toppings have a lot of crisp to them, I am guessing probably because they are low quality canned or frozen.

Honestly, I just don't think a corporation has the personal integrity to appreciate their customers on the most basic level and actually take pride in making food - an organization so large just doesn't have what an independent or small scale chef does and loses that element of pride in their food.

The people in the organization who make the decisions for what must be used on the pizzas I would also assume are not in the kitchen making pizzas for the customers. Sorry....