“Always fabulous lunches”

Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Whitby
Price range: USD 15 - USD 27
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cozy upscale cafe serving organic coffee, home baked goods, soups sandwiches, and salads. We support our very own local artist Robert Mcaffee, and have a beautiful essence of Northern Ontario throughout our cafe. We have vegetarian options, and some gluten free options as well. We are a nice quiet cafe with light jazz music, and comfy chairs. We offer A Traditional Afternoon Tea for $26.95 per person, by reservation only. We can get busy at times, so calling ahead to book a table is highly recommended. We close all long weekends for rest and family time. We look forward to meeting you soon:)
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I love coming here, food always delicious. And always different desserts. Love the lemon cake.
I have been 3 times in the last 3 weeks.
I could eat here 2-3 times a week!
Butternut squash soup is amazing

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Went to 3 Steps Up with a Groupon for brunch. The food was excellent. So much food we ended taking some home. Very friendly staff, a real homemade feel to everything served. The service was a little slow but the quality of the meal made up for it. Fantastic scones.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Enjoy the food and atmosphere. Service was very good. Staff very friendly.

Suggest put felt pads on bottoms of chair legs. Very noisy pulling chairs in and out.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My husband & I had a Groupon for lunch. It was a great deal! Coffee/Tea; soup;scone;quiche & crepe/fruit dessert. Everything is homemade & the staff are very friendly & helpful. You do not feel rushed at all. I have recommended this bistro to family & friends & will continue to do so.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I use to live in Whitby, so perhaps I have a bias for good places to enjoy a lunch. Clean place, great staff, lunch was excellent. I have family in the area but sometimes you just don't want to impose; visited during the week; I hear on weekends you pretty much need a reservation. Yes it's that good a coffee bistro.