“Another excellent visit.”

Price range: USD 12 - USD 19
Cuisines: Canadian, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Chef Kevin Brown, is KB, providing fresh, playful, and innovative restaurant dining. We invite you to join us and taste the difference!Our goal is to provide you with exceptional food and refreshment with value, and warm personable service, in a fun, dynamic and casual environment. Our menu is a market driven, created daily, guided by the seasons, and showcasing the best in local, sustainable ingredients, complimented by superior spirits and a large selection of wine. Our staff is dedicated to your experience, smiling ambassadors to the passion and love of food, wine and service.Established in 2012.Owned and operated by Chef Kevin Brown who brings over 25 years of top level experience of restaurant management.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to kb about 4 times, and I was a pleased with my most recent visit as I have ever been. We were seated promptly and our server was there quickly to ask about our drink preferences. We started our meal with a share plate or charcuterie and it was delicious. The pate and cheese could not have been more perfect. For dinner I had the brisket, and it was so tender that it melted in my mouth.

I really appreciate the restaurant for having a focus on local food and for changing the menu according to what is in season

Kb is a great choice for an evening out, whether with friends, family, or a date

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The service was wonderful, the food delicious. I want to go back and try their entire menu.
Our entire dining experience here was wonderful. The waitress allowed me to sample two wines when I couldn't make up my mind which one to order. I loved the relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The menu changes (monthly maybe?)
Farm fresh and locally sourced when possible. My husband and I had a great meal for our anniversary here and usually visit every couple months as we are never disappointed. There are 2 sections to this restaurant, alot of groups come, friends or couples. Street parking is cheap or free in evening which is nice.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The service was most excellent, with a genial, friendly and witty waiter. The atmosphere was lively, but the choice of radio station to regale the diners on Mother's day was a poor unfortunate: loud Nirvana and Led Zep were not very conducive to relaxation and conversation. The chef aims high with his intricate menu, but the execution is where stars were lost: the crab cakes were oily instead of crispy (though the remoulade was tasty). The heirloom beet salad was 99% arugula, with five wee nano-thin slivers of what I assume was beet - the dressing was good, but too profuse. The filet of salmon was beautifully presented on bright and crisp vegetables, but was destroyed by a cloying and overly rich and overwhelming buttery sauce; as well, the filet sat on a mound of really unnecessary sausage bits. The deserts were pretty and tasty, but overall, for the expectations of a fine meal, we'll probably look for a more attentive restaurateur.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Had th duck, great compost with it and good veggies. Duck was good but a little overdone. Waitress was very attentive, but kitchen was a bit slow. Music is a bit too loud. Overall very nice.