“Good place for a birthday celebration & fabulous cuisine, ambiance & service”
Review of Milestones

Milestones
Ranked #51 of 355 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Great time at our birthday celebration. Unlike many restaurants where I like maybe 20% of the cuisine offered, at Milestone’s I like over 60% (maybe even 80%) of the offerings. The food, service, and ambiance are all great. As a salad, I had the roasted beet and goat cheese salad. Both were great. For my main, I had the crispy sweet chili chicken bowl, which Is one of the higher calorie entrees and of course, higher calories meant very delicious. The salad and main were generous in quantity. Being a frequent visitor to Argentina, I had a glass of Malbec red wine. Everyone in our group found their meals to be delicious, the seating to be comfortable, and the ambiance to be fabulous.

Although I’m a fan of their appetizers and mains, the desserts I don’t find that appealing. Maybe that is why 90% of the time I don’t have dessert at Milestones.

We spent about two hours at the restaurant, basically celebrating the birthday, chatting and having a relaxing time. No pressure was put on us to buy extra drinks or leave.

The service was friendly, attentive, and helpful.

3  Thank KodoDrummer

Reviewed 30 April 2018

To celebrate good news, we choose Milestones and with their CAA discount and Tuesday night drink special, all was good. We choose the popcorn shrimp which were tasty. As well, my wife likes popcorn, making it a win, win. My wife ordered the Cali salad and added chicken; afterwards she said it was too much and that the salad could stand by itself. Deanna our waitress was always nearby, never leaving us waiting. As well, my wife added a side order of garlic bread and it too was larger than anticipated. I choose the Old Fashioned burger on a regular bun and fries. Both were excellent. I added a 5 ounce glass of Inniskillin cab/Merlot with my burger. WE found that the garlic bread along with everything else (while tasty) left no room for desert. A bonus was we had a $50.00 gift card making a doubly good time. With tip (after the $50.00 card and CAA discount of $14.25) we were less than $20.00.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Mixed up orders to start. Raw steak when ordered medium rare. Very small
Portion and not much flavor.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great night out at milestones. We decided to sit in the bar area so we could watch the Jays while eating. Best decision. We met Adam and Nial. They we very friendly, knowledgeable, and had amazing customer service. Made us feel at home. The food was amazing as well. We will back for sure.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

It's been a while since I have gone to a Milestones for dinner and I was not disappointed. The place was busy which is to be expected for a Saturday evening and the service was very efficient considering we were a party of 8. The waitress came by often enough to make sure our needs were met. Our meals were tasty good-sized portions and depending on what you ordered there was enough to take some home. This was your typical Milestones but it was good to have a nice comfortable meal in a comfortable environment. This restaurant was a "HIT" for me and if you're not looking for anything too fancy just a simple night out, you should be fine in a place like this.