“Tueday Bellini Bowl & CAA discount = all good!”
Review of Milestones

Milestones
Ranked #50 of 346 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed 30 April 2018

To celebrate good news, we choose Milestones and with their CAA discount and Tuesday night drink special, all was good. We choose the popcorn shrimp which were tasty. As well, my wife likes popcorn, making it a win, win. My wife ordered the Cali salad and added chicken; afterwards she said it was too much and that the salad could stand by itself. Deanna our waitress was always nearby, never leaving us waiting. As well, my wife added a side order of garlic bread and it too was larger than anticipated. I choose the Old Fashioned burger on a regular bun and fries. Both were excellent. I added a 5 ounce glass of Inniskillin cab/Merlot with my burger. WE found that the garlic bread along with everything else (while tasty) left no room for desert. A bonus was we had a $50.00 gift card making a doubly good time. With tip (after the $50.00 card and CAA discount of $14.25) we were less than $20.00.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Mixed up orders to start. Raw steak when ordered medium rare. Very small
Portion and not much flavor.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great night out at milestones. We decided to sit in the bar area so we could watch the Jays while eating. Best decision. We met Adam and Nial. They we very friendly, knowledgeable, and had amazing customer service. Made us feel at home. The food was amazing as well. We will back for sure.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

It's been a while since I have gone to a Milestones for dinner and I was not disappointed. The place was busy which is to be expected for a Saturday evening and the service was very efficient considering we were a party of 8. The waitress came by often enough to make sure our needs were met. Our meals were tasty good-sized portions and depending on what you ordered there was enough to take some home. This was your typical Milestones but it was good to have a nice comfortable meal in a comfortable environment. This restaurant was a "HIT" for me and if you're not looking for anything too fancy just a simple night out, you should be fine in a place like this.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

A group of us went to Milestones for a birthday celebration. We were promptly seated by the bar area in a nice cheerful and sunny section. Drinks were pretty good - mine being the signature Ceasar! We all ordered appetizers and when one of the orders was not quite what had been expected, it was removed and replaced with another option. No problem! I ordered the Mediterranean platter which was delicious and quite large for an appetizer. A nice addition was the musical ensemble which came on at 6 o'clock. Thy happily took requests and made the whole evening a lot of fun!! Definitely will return to try the dinner menu!