“Good vibes at Billie Jax”

Billie Jax Grill & Bar
Ranked #22 of 355 Restaurants in Whitby
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised to walk in to the hip, fun decor at the restaurant. The patio looked fantastic and private and would love to be out there on a sunny day. Just went for mojitos and it was good! Would go back again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We recently went to this restaurant and were pleasantly surprised. It was a Friday night, the atmosphere was lively, service throughout our meal was great. We had full rack of ribs, half BBQ and half Jerk. I substituted veggies for fries. The veggies were excellent, nice change from the usual broccoli and carrots, a nice melody I including peppers, onions, zucchini sauteed. Our other meal was the Asian stir fry, which was very tasty with well cooked chicken over a bed of noodles. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I recently had a dinner in this restaurant. Greatly located, good parking area, easy access.
I was surprised with great food they served. Prices were descent. The service was very good.
The most I liked it was the gold beer served on tap. Finally I could enjoy a good draft craft beer. They have wide selection of good beers.
Way to go !!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Went for dinner with a longtime friend for a catch-up session. We both had the steak and mushroom pie which was reasonably priced and quite good. It came with a side salad and a glass of wine rounded out the meal nicely. There was a musician setting up but we had left before he started to play. Would be a nice place to go for some snacks, drinks and live music. They do have a patio but it is adjacent to two busy streets and a gas station. Not sure what that atmosphere is like but perhaps we'll give it a try this summer.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Service was great. There were four in our party. I had the sirloin steak meal. I found it too salty. The vegetables were nice a little salty however the steak was over salted. The server did come within my first couple bites and I did say it was a bit over salted. He did ask if I wanted it returned. I did not think I wouldn't be able to eat it, however as I neared the middle of the steak piece the salt was very hard on my mouth. So I literally rinsed off the salt in my water glass and you could see the salt pieces falling off the steak. It was cooked perfectly. Next time I will ask them to hold the salt. I will go back again.