“Good food, generous portions, excellent service”
Review of Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Ranked #11 of 346 Restaurants in Whitby
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018

One of the best Mexican restaurants I've been to in southern Ontario area. Generous portions of tasty authentic Mexican food coupled with very good service.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

My boyfriend and I like to dine at Los Cabos when we have an evening off together. They are welcoming and bring their menu to life!! We have always been so satisfied with the food that comes to our table.

My beau loves Big D's Burrito Platter
I love the Tijuana Taco Salad (edible bowl wassupp)

Keep it up Los Cabos.... Te Amo :)

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Went for lunch on a quiet Sunday afternoon. Food was excellent and the staff were friendly. The surfer girl vegetarian burrito was great. Filling but not overly so. My daughter loved her enchiladas and my husband enjoyed his beef burrito. The deep fried ice cream was excellent.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Cozy restaurant with friendly staff. Food tasted good and was filling but it didn't really knock my socks off. Still, I'd go back if I needed a Mexican fix.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

If you are craving a nice filling Mexican dish, this is the place to go. Very friendly staff and the food is wonderful!