“When you gotta eat at the airport, it's okay”

Casey's Bar & Grill
Ranked #19 of 100 Restaurants in Dorval
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It's Casey's, so you can't expect magic. It's pretty typical bar food. I've eaten here a few times waiting for my flight. If you are going to order any kind of burger, just remember it only comes one way: overcooked. The fries are okay.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Went to Casey's with my family before my eldest brother took his flight to Africa - he wanted bar food, so I figured hey a bar and grill cool, hopes its' good. It is ok. Yes just ok. I am not sure if there is a ton of made in house meals, seemed pretty freezer food to me. But the beer was cold and the company was just right to forget about the food.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent spinach salad prepared with a variety of delicious ingredients including shredded onion rings. It was a very generous portion and the price was not much more than I would have paid outside the airport.
My husband also enjoyed his bacon cheeseburger.
The service was friendly and prompt.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Gisele V
Reviewed 18 April 2017

We were awaiting an in-bound flight and stopped at Casey's for dinner. My wife had the spinach salad and I had the burger and fries. Even though this restaurant is not in a particularly good location (facing the main security area of the airport), we were very surprised by the excellent quality and taste of our meals. My wife loved her salad, with wonderful fresh ingredients and my burger was one of the best I've had. This restaurant is a real jewel in the middle of a busy airport!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast here before our flight home. Quiet, comfortable and unhurried. I enjoyed the vegetable omelet and my husband had the eggs Benedict. Good coffee.

Date of visit: March 2017