“Best Pasta Ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

This place is great! They delivered to the hotel and the food was excellent! The pasta was easily the best pasta I have ever had!

1  Thank PBRGH

Reviewed 11 September 2016

great meal tried the Stracciatella al Romano Egg and cheese broth soup. big bowl for $4.75. this is a really nice venue. linen tablecloths. the waiters were extremely friendly and did not miss a beat. we had spaghetti with bolognese and ravioli. we both loved our meals. we were too full to try a dessert so a return trip is in order very soon.

1  Thank wahoopeg
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This restaurant is a little bit out in no where but the restaurant offered a free shuttle service from my hotel! Food was excellent, portions were normal to generous, and price was very reasonable. They offered me gluten free pasta which took a little long to make but it was worth it because my carbonara was delicious!

1  Thank Andrea F
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I liked this place for the food, but the location seemed out of place. This is almost right at the entrance to the airport in between a gas station and industrial. I was very please with what I had, but my husband thought it was so-so.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Fairly average Italian fair. Large menu with all the expected items. Large portions, aps are huge and the pasta dishes very generous.

The veal is well pounded but the con limone is not very pronounced. The vegetables could use some seasoning.

Desserts are as expected and OK.

The wine list is OK, again. Nothing spectacular.

This is a fine place for large groups and events.

Service is good.