All reviewshockey teamthe trans canada highwayservice roadwest islandfridge and microwavefree parkingcomplimentary breakfastsmoking roomthe breakfast areamajor highwaygreat place to stayclean hotelfront desk staffclose to the airportbusiness travelexcellent staychecking in
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Solid hotel but rooms are a bit old and have a distinct odor which I didn't like. The hotel is close to the airport and the staff seem fairly nice. In terms of Hampton's, this was older and the rooms a bit more dingy than others.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Because of a late flight due to a mechanical issue, we did not arrive at the Montreal airport until 1:30 a.m. The hotel shuttle stopped operating at midnight, so the hotel told us that basically we had to take a taxi or lose our deposit. I paid $25 CAD for the taxi and the hotel wouldn't even reimburse me for 1/2 of the cost. I asked twice, and I am a Hilton Honors member! Because we arrived so late, we asked for a checkout at noon instead of 11:00 a.m. and the request was also denied. Also, the breakfast items were not replaced quickly enough, and the scrambled eggs were tasteless. I will NEVER stay here again, and I advise you to stay elsewhere too. There are better hotels with better service closer to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank vazzinpb
Danielle E, Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Dear Vazzinpb,

Thank you for your recent review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Montreal (Dorval). We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your constructive feedback regarding your recent stay. We apologize that on this occasion your stay was disappointing and did not meet your expectations.
It is the feedback from our guests that enable us to continually improve and exceed those standards. You can be confident that we will follow-up on the points you have outlined to ensure staff awareness and additional staff training where needed.

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Montréal-Dorval values your patronage – we want you as our guest! Again, thank you for your feedback and hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Danielle

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Although many very nice hotels can be expensive, this place was about 'average' as far as the nightly rate when I booked.

Very clean, and probably close to being 'new'. The place was excellent and staff were very friendly.

The breakfast selection was pretty good too.

I will stay here again.....

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Right off the highway and easy to get back on the highway to get to any location you desire. My husband and I were in Montreal to watch our daughter in a Swim meet and to have some time to tour Montreal. After a busy day it was great to have a room that was comfortable and warm. With the rush of our mornings, breakfast was an added bonus. Staff were friendly and polite. It was a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2016

This is a nice Hampton Inn, with a nicer pool and a bar, something others may not include and lots of parking. It is also pet-friendly and easy to get to and from. Best for business with companies outside Montreal, off the island on the west side, and for people that may want to go into the city after hours. However, the crush on 40 and Decarie make this difficult of you need access to the center or the east side. Families can enjoy the pool and travel to the city after the rush is over.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danielle E, Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Dear Retiredguies,

Thank you for your kind words in review of your recent stay with us. We are glad to have met your needs by the airport and that you found our service to be friendly and accommodating. We strive to make every guest feel welcomed and we hope you will stay with us again should you find yourself in a similar situation in the future.

Danielle