“Good food”
Review of Table 09

Table 09
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 09 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 109 Restaurants in Pointe Claire
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Good food, seafood platter was great, cream of tomato soup is a must, filet mignon and châteaubriant was perfectly cooked.

Date of visit: April 2017
Table Zero Neuf R, Gérant at Table 09, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

We are always delighted to serve you
Jamal

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The minute I came home, I wanted to review this restaurant! I live in the area and was not aware they had music on Saturdays!

I am middle eastern myself (Israel-Morocco) married to a Lebanese-Moroccan. The food here is what I grew up with at home and what we prepare so my review might be biased based on this.
I ordered the lentil cumin soup. Something I normally love, the soup was good but there was was Way too much cumin in there, in my opinion. The kebbe for 7$ was great (3 pieces) , came with a nice drizzle of sauce. The silky hummus wasn't so silky but was tasty. I would order it as an appetizer for sharing. The mama ganoush (not to be mistaken with Babaganoush) was also a decent sharing dish. It's grilled eggplants with garlic and olive oil. The calamari, although good, I found very expensive. It was 10$ for a few pieces of calamari in a martini glass (not enough for sharing). The fatouche was a decent size and was great, can probably be shared with 2 people if you get the other stuff too.

Main course: the menu online is not the same as in the restaurant. A few things were taken off. The filet mignon was very tender, comes with a mushroom peppercorn sauce, I think it was 32$. The kefta came with 2 kefta, half a plate of French fries and some vegetables. I found the kefta extremely well cooked and dry. I think they put breadcrumbs in the mixture to double the recipe and not enough meat, it wasnt moist like bbq meat should taste like, I literally couldn't even cut a piece with a fork. The vegetarian couscous was a decent portion, lots of vegetables -the taste of couscous, is a matter of opinion and where you come from. Tunisians, moroccan, Syrians... All make coucsous differently, either sweet, salty, some with raisins and cinnamon and others with squash and pumpkins.... This one was vegetable based with again, alot of cumin. I really like cumin as a spice but not when it's all I taste. Although the couscous was good, I found there was just too much cumin in there again.

When I go back, I'll probably do things differently. I'd probably share a bunch of appetizers and mezzas and order 1 main dish to share. I'm curious to try the roasted chicken with vegetables. Prices are about average for that type of restaurant. Appetizers are between 5-10$ and meals are about 22$-40. They also have sharing plates but I didn't look through them (unfortunately).

The charm to this restaurant is the DJ on Saturday nights. As wonderful as the west island is, the one thing we were missing was a nice restaurant with dancing that wasn't overly expensive. Well Table 09 figured that out and made it happen. There's a nice sized dance floor in the middle of the restaurant with a DJ. The DJ started around 930pm when we went so reservations for 8 was perfect. We were able to order, talk and start eating as the music started. Then around 10 people started getting on the dance floor, having fun, laughing.... The restaurant united on the dance floor! We left at 11 and people were still dancing away. The ambiance was extremely light and friendly, everyone seemed to be having a good time and even those who weren't dancing, were at their table watching and smiling.

I would absolutely recommend this place based on the ambiance alone.

Date of visit: April 2017
Table Zero Neuf R, Manager at Table 09, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Hi Traveller_mom2,

We are very pleased you enjoyed your experience! Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We pride ourselves in our Mediterranean and Lebanese dishes - next time, try the pan-seared black cod and the rack of lamb à la dijonaise - they are customer favourites! We look forward to seeing you again soon for dine and dance.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We were taken here on the last night of a business trip. We had one of the set menus (which gives a couple of options - if that makes sense). The staff were very attentive and friendly, service was very good and the food (all 5 courses) was good.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Went there on a whim and it was one of the best experiences ever! The food, the staff, AND the in-house music were all amazing! I am definitely planning on going back very very soon!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We went here on Saturday night to celebrate our birthday with our family. Lots of room but it filled up fast. They also have two private rooms for 60 people each.
Starters are not very big, we had salmon tartare, keebe, meze for 2. Liked the warm bread they bring to use as dipping.
Main meals were very good, dijonaise lamb, chicken, salmon, and steak.
The staff do their best to make sure you are happy and we liked the dj with his mix of funky tunes.

Date of visit: March 2017