“Love it! Tortellini is the best.”
Review of Scarolie's

Scarolie's
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in Pointe Claire
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2015

I have been coming here for over 10 years and they never disappoint. The tortellini rosee is to die for. The sauce is just simply delicious, I seriously sometimes end up just eating the sauce with bread.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

April 12, 2015. My Spouse and I had the wonderful lunch time special. I had the Gourmet Burger, Garden Salad, French bread, fries, caramelized onions and Portobello Mushrooms. For dessert we had cheese cake and coffee. My Spouse had the Chicken with Mushrooms and Pasta. We were served by TAMMY. She gave us excellent service, always going the "extra mile". The restaurant was quite crowded, but we got served very quickly. The portions are gigantic and we took home "doggie bags". It is a beautiful family restaurant with big booths or tables. Everything was beautifully prepared and delicious! There is a choice of salad or soup of the day. It is near Fairview Shopping Mall. Our two meals came to $30.90, plus taxes and tip.

1  Thank Cindy7472014
Reviewed 10 April 2015

As I said in the title, I've been coming here for15 years, always been more than satisfied. That is until our last two visits. We were seated and found a dirty plate at the table, no knifes, the menues were actually greasy. The croutons in the Ceaser salad were stale, my daughter found hair and wood in her fetuchine and the alfredo was basically just plain cream. The waiter seemed drunk pouring cheese all over one meal when we were clearly asking him not too. I could go o about my meal but suffice it to say I am really sad. This was a restaurant we took our entire familly too too for over a decade, and it seems to have just gone bad.

3  Thank 132boyd
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Scarolies Pasta Emporium is a family favorite.
the flavors of every sauce are exquisite and the prices are very reasonable. Large dinning area a bit on the noisy side so don't expect a quiet intiment dining experience. Very popular on the weekends so make a reservation and you won't have to wait.
We have been going to Scarolies for years and have never had a bad meal or experience here whether a family dinner or an office getogether Scarollis is the place.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

This is a nice place, unfortunately they have a very unorganized system. You make a reservation for a particular time and you still have to wait for a hour. If there was a bar to wait at it would not be so bad. The food is very good but there is way to much choice on the menu.

2  Thank Derek N