“Chocolate boxes makes excellent gift for friends, family and clients”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marlain Chocolatier
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Pointe Claire
Reviewed 24 December 2017

I have bought Marlain's chocolates for decades now. Marlain strives for perfection and keeps upping his game on the quality of his creations. He is always happy to see and serve his clients.
Beware that there are some risks to giving his chocolates to people... If you give a box to a couple, it can create fights between them so you have to buy 2 boxes. If you give to a box to a client, you run the risk of them asking for an extra box for their spouse... So it can get expensive!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 1 November 2016

One place I love to shop for gift giving on special occasions. Their chocolates are very good and I recommend their mango jelly it's delicious!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We were told about this place by some chocolate connoisseurs who said that we absolutely had to go there. We had been driving past for years and never noticed it. The proprietors are wonderful people and the products they make are top notch. So many fine options - so creative. This is our "go to" spot for chocolates and confectionery!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Marlain, a master chocolatier creates original, fresh chocolates and fruit 'gummies' that are to die for!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 27 August 2015

I stopped by to get a present for a friend and got a second box for my husband and I. So glad I did! The owner filled the box with a wonderful variety of really wonderful chocolates- they tasted so delicious compared to the usual higher end boxed chocolate that's out there. You may pay a bit more but it is completely worth it. The owner told me they will be celebrating 30 years soon...Here's to 30 more!

Date of visit: August 2015