“Great Service ; Great Cuisine ; Very Nice Environment”

40 Westt Steakhouse & Raw Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
40 Westt Steakhouse & Raw Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 106 Restaurants in Pointe Claire
Price range: USD 19 - USD 100
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Boulevard Des Sources
Description: Discover 40 Westt, Montreal's West Island's best kept secret, located minutes from the airport and within proximity of downtown, offering an unsurpassed dining experience in its "Hotel Look" ambiance. Whether you're enjoying a succulent steak, sampling our freshly shucked oysters, indulging on one of our sinful desserts or enjoying the smooth sounds of soul; 40 Westt has all the ingredients for a memorable evening. Découvrez 40 Westt, le plus beau secret de L’Ouest de L’île de Montréal, situé à quelque minutes de l’aéroport et a proximité du centre-ville, offrant à sa clientèle une expérience culinaire magistrale dans son ambiance “Hotel Look.” Que ce soit pour savourer un steak succulent, goûter a nos huîtres fraîches assorties, céder a l’un de nos desserts irrésistible ou écourter la musique décontractée; 40 Westt a tous les ingrédients pour un soirée inoubliable.
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I went here, not for the first time, for a very busy business dinner, and found the staff to be very accomodating in the seating & timing of service . I was delighted with the menu depth & breadth, and selected the Fletan(halibut) dish that was delicious & moist and presented with fresh vegetables, also enjoyed simple mesclun salad with balsamic . Topped-off with a great bottle of pinot noir. Although desserts sounded tempting, held the line and enjoyed an espresso longo .

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I reserved using Open Tables and found a table for two for a Saturday at 9pm. This was our first time at 40 Westt and my wife and I were looking forward to it. We had planned to order from the $45 Table D’Hote that was advertised on their website. We were promptly seated at our table even though we arrived 20 minutes early. There was a band playing jazzy music with a female singer. Although it was a little loud at times we enjoyed the music. When it was time to order we requested the $45 Table D’Hote but was told by the waiter that it was not available on weekends. That’s strange, it didn’t mention that on there website. The website stated that the offer ended August 19 which is a Sunday. Why didn’t the offer end on a Friday? Anyway, we chose items from the menu and we enjoyed the food and ambiance. As for the waiter that was serving us, the service felt cold. We did not feel very welcome. We usually do not go back to places where we do not feel welcomed.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Spent over 500$ for two adults and hated everything I was served. The amount of salt used was unthinkable , i sent everything back and barely had an apology for items being inedible . Won’t ever be going back

Reviewed 16 August 2018

The food, service and ambiance is amazing. It`s great to have such a high end restaurant in the West Island.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I came here with a customer for business lunch. I had the fish special with rapini. It was good however lets be honest, this is a steak house! I saw my customer eat the filet mignon over the mashed potatoes and it looked amazing and decadent. I liked my fish however I regretted my choice. For dessert I had their amazing chocolate fondant. One word Memorable. Over a nice lunch for 150$ not a cheap restaurant however the food is always good. Good restaurant for special occasions, private rooms, nice terrace and a pleasant weekend hang out in a convenient location.