“Do not think I will go back!”

Dejeuner Cosmopolitain
Ranked #17 of 100 Restaurants in Pointe Claire
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Decided to go there with a friend for brunch. Food was good however service was not so great. Had to ask twice to get my first cup of coffee. Then I ordered a side order of English custard to eat with my crepes. The waiter brought me whipped cream, I told him I wanted English custard he told me that was English custard....
Also it is very noisy, I've been to other breakfast restaurants and we can hear each other when we talk!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Went there for my birthday for breakfast with he family. We got there at the right time because the hostess told us they were expecting a reservation of 30 people. Service was courteous but extremely quick. We got seated and coffee in under a minute. Our orders were taken less than 5 minutes later and the the food arrived maybe 10 minutes after that. We were in and out in under an hour. The food itself is amazing. You can tell they use fresh ingredients. Their breakfast potatoes are mashed and seasoned with spices and onion (you can order plain if you like), they were AWESOME. All 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Their staff are very attentive with the clients, always checking up on coffee. One of the better bang for your buck breakfast places in the city. I will recommend this establishment to others.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

When in Montreal, this is a must stop. Greatest breakfast stop ever. Be prepared to wait on the weekend, well worth the wait!!! Service is fast and waitresses super friendly. Walk around and you can watch food being prepared. Portions are plenty and a lot of choices for everyone!! Had the meat lovers eggs benedict. You can't go wrong!! Will return in future!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Our Ladies' Group from church went there for breakfast and we were very happy with the service, the atmosphere and the food. They gave us a room by ourselves, and treated us very well. Portions were great, almost too much, and served attractively. Prices were great as well.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

We were just out shopping and got hungry it was past breakfast time but that's what we all wanted so we chose this place, it was very good I had the all meats plate it was perfect came with coffee and orange juice as well, my daughter had the cheddar and bacon crepe looked delicious, staff is very nice and certainly on the ball.