USD 129
USD 122
Motel Le Voyageur(Saint Jerome)
USD 68
  • Pool
USD 104
USD 101
Priceline
Motel La Cheminee(Saint Jerome)
USD 80
La Cache du Lac(Saint-Gabriel-De-Brandon)
USD 80
Orbitz.com
USD 70
Motel Boise(Blainville)
USD 63
USD 128
USD 124
Priceline
Motel de la Riviere(Piedmont)(Great Value!)
USD 68
  • Pool
All reviewssausagestayed herenext morningdu nordwafflesdecent staythe young ladythe perfect place to stayno issuesmontrealinnsbicycles
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Perfectly located near Montreal great service clean room many good restaurants close by. The perfect location for business or fun since it is close to the city and the country and many activities (biking, skiing ...) beds are very confortable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 5 July 2016

Hi,
thank you very much for your review.

We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Clara Therrien-Orsat
Front desk manager

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Without prejudice: Let's keep this direct, the manager has a problem with giving good customer service in English. Not that she can't speak it, because she doesn't want to. There was no smile, welcome, how is your day and she lets you struggle to receive the services that are freely given to a French speaking person. Very sad situation for the hotel which is otherwise a nice, average hotel. Saint Jerome is a wonderful place to visit and the spa Ofuro was pleasant as well but it just can't outweigh the greeting and service of the manager. It was our second visit to this hotel and we would freely visit it again as long as the manager doesn't work there anymore. As far as the other staff.....excellent! Called back for an overcharge for the hotel room and spook to someone who continuously cut me off but spoke perfect English. We finally came to terms with the rate and I asked the name of the person. Well how about that!!!! It was the front desk manager who couldn't speak English. Wow, totally disappointed with her attitude.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank poptart_ps
Management response:Responded 5 July 2016

Hi,
thank you for taking the time to make a review on our hotel.

At check in, your housband did talk to me in french and you in english. In that situation I did make the check in half in english half in french. Also, when I was finished, you told me that «people in quebec do speak french» and seamed offended. I did respond to you: «would you like me to re do the check in explination in english?» . You declined my offer. I was confuse of wich of the two languages I speak perfectly to use, because the two of you used both. There was absolutely no struggle there.

For the over charge, I took care of your case in the language you did use, the one I do speak perfectly as you said. Also, I tried to understand your case by asking you questions to help you the best I could.

I think madam you just dislike my person. I am the front desk manager still and I will be pleased to serve you again, in the language of your choice at your next stay.

Best regards,

Clara Therrier-Orsat
Front desk manager

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Booked via Choice for 99$. Check in was efficient if a bit cold. Needed a fridge and was told I needed to upgrade to another room for 15$. Was not offered other alternatives. Room was big, one king bed, LCD TV with decent channel selection, sofa, decent bathroom. Wifi was adequate.

Gym was small, but with decent equipment, one each treadmill, elliptical and bike. There is a large outdoor Jacuzzi which is open year round (protected by 3 walls for winter). They also have a sauna in the same area.

Breakfast was typical CI fair.

Overall, decent stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

Check in easy and congenial.
Room spacious and clean.
Bathroom clean and modern.
Shower: not bad for pressure.
Breakfast ok. They did have a hot food selection: scrambled eggs and salty sausage. But for the price: ok.
Internet free and speed adequate.

All in all a do-over.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank familyskitrip2008
Reviewed 25 November 2015

Good hotel on a small mountain in Saint-Jerome. Nice rooms with a lot of space. All was very clean. On a walk distance to several restaurants in the neighborhood and close to the highway, without the noise of it.

A minus is the breakfast: the choices are limited and the food is pre-packed, but to Canadian standards it seems to be great :)

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business