“amazing steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2015

amazing steak , bad side dish , rice looks dead a month ago , it was so dry that i ahd to put my steak sauce in it and it completly drank all of it in 15 second , i had to ask for more sauce cause all mine was in there, veggies are uncooked very hard. service is nice though.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Nice place and good food. Good variety
Not that expensive.
Fun staff.
Went there as a family with a young baby. The staff put us in a place where we would not disturb meetings, but gave us a great location.

Reviewed 14 October 2014

ordered the ETC platter for two. Caeser salad was the real thing - great - and the brie fondu was delicious. It took way too long between the time of the entree and the main plate and when the steaks arrived my husband had ordered a well done steak (au papillon) and it was almost charred, inedible. Mine was fine med, the sauces were delicious as were the langoustines and the fries were sensational. What I liked was the background music as it was subtle and unobtrusive adding tothe total ambience. It`s a very cozy place, very pleasant. Waitress spoke a bit too fast but service was good (except for that long wait). Sipped our wine, joked with the owner and made our way back to Montreal. We will go again as the town of St-Jerome is very nice but perhaps we would order separately. It`s specialty is supposed to be steaks so you should expect to receive it the way you order, right? All in all and lovely evening.

Reviewed 2 October 2014

We already went a few times my boyfriend and I but alao went with friends and family.
My boyfriend likes his filet mignon, very well done, i know should not be, but this is the way he likes. Well sdone this is how he gets it but imagine still very very tender. their cesar salad is good. I hve tried the filet mignon (medium rare), their grilled salmon, the tartare, all very good.
We usually get the same waitress, always smiling!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Nice place. I went there with my baby (asked them first because it is not really a family place). We were nicely served. Food was good.