“Better than advertised: peaceful, luxurious and...”
other travellers have booked this property
view from bed
King size bed with high end linens Full bath
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view from bed
King size bed with high end linens
Full bath
Lady DeVine B&B
Have your morning tea on the front deck
use of full gym
steam sauna
Have a seat at our island while we blend up your breakfast
Our view of the 3 sisters
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
yay4films
North Plains, Oregon
“Better than advertised: peaceful, luxurious and inviting”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I had a 4-night stay at Lady Devine last Sunday through Wednesday night. Do not let the fact there are only 4 reviews up here scare you. Most of Melissa's bookings come through booking.com, not TripAdvisor. Many many folks have stayed in her beautiful home since last summer when she started her B and B, and loved it, I am positive!

Melissa herself is a wonderful host. She is very welcoming and accommodating. Melissa is into healthy living and prepares breakfasts that integrate that philosophy in a delicious way. She gave me tons of recommendations for activities and meals including our favorite local hike, Grassi Lakes. Her 5 y.o. son, Colby, is lots of fun and respectful. He was never near our stuff or making loud noises. Clearly, Melissa has taught him to respect the guests. I only laid eyes on him the first day and once another time.

The house is spectacular. It is filled with natural materials like gorgeous woods and stones. There is a wall of falling water that must send out a ton of positive ions all day and night because it's very restful in that house! The windows all over the house provide incredible views. The view from the guest room has got to be the best in the place. Bed linens are soft and comfy cottons and down, and the towels are very thick and plush. Melissa has provided lots of special touches that make you feel you are in a high-end hotel. There is an espresso machine in the room and very nice bathrobes for guests, for example. The bathroom is stocked with organic toiletries, a big jar of bath salts, and lavender oil for the bath.

Breakfasts are yummy!!! And healthy! Melissa's pancakes are very special and unique. They filled us up for a big hike we took up Johnston Canyon. Because we had to leave really early one morning for rafting in Golden, Melissa arranged fixings for yogurt bowls (soooo good), and had the smoothie mixture ready to zap on the Vitamix. Even the coffee just had to be turned on. She provided to-go cups so we could enjoy our smoothies in the car!

Lady Devine is located in a residential neighborhood near a major street, minutes from the freeway, hikes and biking trails. It is nonetheless extremely quiet, slept great. Canmore is a nice town. It's much smaller than Banff, and has a lot less of the carnival or rich-person vibe of Banff. There's a cute farmer's market on Thursdays.

A few things I feel I need to point out: There are very steep stairs to get to the room. Anyone who cannot climb stairs would not do well here. Also, you are really walking through the house to get up to your room. There is no separate entrance. Having said that, since we were out and about all day, Melissa and I mostly communicated by text. I really only saw her at breakfast, and had a chance to visit with Colby once. You do need to exit the room to use the bathroom, however, it is right next door.

We loved our stay and getting to know Melissa. I recommend Lady Devine highly to folks looking for a very elegant, yet inviting place to stay in a great town.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NRN1
Regina, Canada
“If I lived in Canmore, I'd want to live here!”
Reviewed 11 December 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I had not made it out to the Rocky Mountains in several years and was needing some mountains, R&R, and if I could get horseback trips in as well, I knew I could survive another upcoming Saskatchewan winter. We are now in the middle of a polar vortex (feels like -32 deg C as a high) and I am warm with my memories of Lady Devine and their lovely owners, Melissa and Cory.

Upon arriving we were greeted with lovely ambiance and stunning views of the mountains. The bed was very comfy, and the bedroom and private bathroom were spotless and well stocked. No need to bring your hair dryer or straightener. There was a small fridge in the bedroom, fresh filtered water, and an expresso machine if we needed a hit before heading down for breakfast in the morning.

Breakfast was right up our alley, coffee, hearty pancakes, yummy smoothies (in to-go cups if needed), fruit, and energy bites really helped us fuel up before our day and kept hunger at bay until well after lunchtime.

I loved that Melissa does yoga and joined her a few times to help work out the kinks of the previous days uphill hikes/horseback riding that a flatlander city girl does not get a lot of practice with when not on holidays. They had two bikes to borrow (no extra cost) but we were too busy to hop on them this trip. There was also a gym and sauna in the basement but we took in Mother Nature's gym since we had such great weather.

Melissa and Cory were full of great advice on things to do in Canmore (i.e. restaurants, hikes, farmer's market). There was a lot of pamphlets/literature in the bedroom as well if people needed maps/suggestions of things to do. Their home was easily accessible off the highway (north side of the #1) and it was a brief drive to get into downtown Canmore. There are a couple restaurants within walking distance of Lady Devine B&B that we went to as well. We thuroughly enjoyed our stay there and would recommend it to others in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the great vacation and making us feel at home!
Nadeane and Duncan

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Dec 2016
Hi Guys! Thank you so much for the beautiful review. We loved having you guys stay with us, and it was great to meet the people who create our flax :) Hope all is well. Merry Christmas and all the best in 2017. Next time I want to go horse back riding too :)
Melissa, Cory, and Colby
Blair R
“Beautiful place, better views!”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

What a great time we had at Lady Devine! We stayed a couple of nights, shoulda stayed more. Mel and Corey made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. Loved that they had legit home gym, there's even a sauna. I was able to do my workout followed up by a freshly made protein shake from Corey. So much to do and see when you there and Mel and Corey helped us pick the best trails and the best restaurants which are plentiful!!! Highly recommend.

MELCOR
Alberta
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 29 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights. The property is spotless. Exactly as seen in pics. Smoothies was a nice change for breakfast. Location is fabulous views out of every window in the house. Hosts were very kind and helpful. This property is a true retreat. Loved it. Thank you

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing