“If I lived in Canmore, I'd want to live here!”
other travellers have booked this property
view from bed
King size bed with high end linens Full bath
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view from bed
King size bed with high end linens
Full bath
Lady DeVine B&B
Have your morning tea on the front deck
use of full gym
steam sauna
Have a seat at our island while we blend up your breakfast
Our view of the 3 sisters
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NRN1
Regina, Canada
“If I lived in Canmore, I'd want to live here!”
Reviewed 11 December 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I had not made it out to the Rocky Mountains in several years and was needing some mountains, R&R, and if I could get horseback trips in as well, I knew I could survive another upcoming Saskatchewan winter. We are now in the middle of a polar vortex (feels like -32 deg C as a high) and I am warm with my memories of Lady Devine and their lovely owners, Melissa and Cory.

Upon arriving we were greeted with lovely ambiance and stunning views of the mountains. The bed was very comfy, and the bedroom and private bathroom were spotless and well stocked. No need to bring your hair dryer or straightener. There was a small fridge in the bedroom, fresh filtered water, and an expresso machine if we needed a hit before heading down for breakfast in the morning.

Breakfast was right up our alley, coffee, hearty pancakes, yummy smoothies (in to-go cups if needed), fruit, and energy bites really helped us fuel up before our day and kept hunger at bay until well after lunchtime.

I loved that Melissa does yoga and joined her a few times to help work out the kinks of the previous days uphill hikes/horseback riding that a flatlander city girl does not get a lot of practice with when not on holidays. They had two bikes to borrow (no extra cost) but we were too busy to hop on them this trip. There was also a gym and sauna in the basement but we took in Mother Nature's gym since we had such great weather.

Melissa and Cory were full of great advice on things to do in Canmore (i.e. restaurants, hikes, farmer's market). There was a lot of pamphlets/literature in the bedroom as well if people needed maps/suggestions of things to do. Their home was easily accessible off the highway (north side of the #1) and it was a brief drive to get into downtown Canmore. There are a couple restaurants within walking distance of Lady Devine B&B that we went to as well. We thuroughly enjoyed our stay there and would recommend it to others in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the great vacation and making us feel at home!
Nadeane and Duncan

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Dec 2016
Hi Guys! Thank you so much for the beautiful review. We loved having you guys stay with us, and it was great to meet the people who create our flax :) Hope all is well. Merry Christmas and all the best in 2017. Next time I want to go horse back riding too :)
Melissa, Cory, and Colby
Blair R
“Beautiful place, better views!”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

What a great time we had at Lady Devine! We stayed a couple of nights, shoulda stayed more. Mel and Corey made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. Loved that they had legit home gym, there's even a sauna. I was able to do my workout followed up by a freshly made protein shake from Corey. So much to do and see when you there and Mel and Corey helped us pick the best trails and the best restaurants which are plentiful!!! Highly recommend.

MELCOR
Alberta
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 29 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights. The property is spotless. Exactly as seen in pics. Smoothies was a nice change for breakfast. Location is fabulous views out of every window in the house. Hosts were very kind and helpful. This property is a true retreat. Loved it. Thank you

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing