All reviews front desk hotel restaurant clean rooms pool and hot tub one night stay king room mini fridge great view of the mountains bed was very comfortable a great place to stay lake louise canadian rockies amenities housekeeping suitcases shampoo patio
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

The Coast always exceeds my expectations. We have been here several times and we just can't get enough! The staff are always friendly and helpful with anything you need from getting biking and shopping tips or getting extra towels they are all amazing.
The views are also amazing and is a great place to go to be in the mountains and really relax.
We recommend this place often and have never heard anyone having anything but a great time.
Definitely go for a stay!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Meaghan Y, Guest Service Manager at Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Dear Jsmngrr,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we truly appreciate your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you had such an outstanding stay with us. We love sharing our passion for this beautiful area with everyone who comes to stay with us and look forward to having you visit us again!

Reviewed 25 September 2015

18 of our employees joined us for a company retreat at this beautiful hotel in Canmore. The hotel was in a very central location, breath taking views of the mountains, beautifully maintained and our rooms were very clean, comfortable and quiet. The hotel & restaurant went out of there way to accommodate us with our rooms, conference rooms and reservations in the beautiful Table Restaurant, with absolutely amazing food.

Truly a great place and I will stay here for all my visits to Canmore!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Dear slg555,

Thank you for your glowing review, we are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

This was a good pick for someplace close to Banff/Lake Louise but a bit cheaper to stay in Canmore. The hotel is lovely and has a nice pool/hot tub. The only thing with pool is you do have to walk outside and walk by restaurant which I didn't really like. The bed was nice and comfortable but I do wish they had a small fridge in room. Most hotels offer that now so was surprised one was not in there. They do have wifi in room however. This is a nice little area and tucked right in the Rockies so very scenic. Some nice little shops and restaurants to go to here as well.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Meaghan Y, Guest Service Manager at Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Dear merms3,

Thank you for you recent review of your stay with us. Your feedback is much appreciated and we are pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be lovely. Unfortunately since our pool and hot tub are in a separate building you do have to walk outside, however this does let us allow us to have our pool open from 6am - 12am without disrupting other hotel guests.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

" I had the most incredible stay recently at this beautiful hotel . The service was impeccable and the food was mouthwatering ! It has everything you can ask for from business to pleasure . They have a beautiful outdoor setting . A gorgeous fireplace for that very special couple , it's a great proposal spot fellas I guarantee she will love it! A relaxing bar area ... this hotel and staff speak volumes.. I would absolutely stay here any time I am going thru to British Columbia and back."

Laurie Ann Brown
Black Diamond, Ab

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Laurie Ann B

Dear Laurie Ann B,

Thank you for your outstanding review, we truly appreciate knowing that our guests have been well served during their stay with us. Our location's natural beauty does make it a perfect spot for proposals. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Canmore!

Reviewed 22 September 2015

We went for a business retreat and stayed at the Coast Canmore hotel.
We had dinner at their in-house restaurant Table, which served us a fantastic customized platter of charcuterie presented by their chefs.

The amenities included a great indoor pool and fitness room.
It is within walking distance of many of the landmarks and restaurants in Canmore.

I will definitely be staying here again when I return to Canmore.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Dear Mathias J,

Thank you for your glowing review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your dinner at Table. We hope to see you again in the future.