Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fabulous time with the amazing huskies

Our family had the most wonderful tour this past weekend. We got to spend lots of time meeting and... read more

Reviewed 17 October 2018
carmenoshea
San Francisco, California
STUNNINGGGGGG

We loved our 2 hour tour. The dogs were amazing and the views were just breathtaking. Highlight... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018
petography
Perth

All reviews hot cider hour tour frozen lake express tour apple cider sled ride an amazing experience brownie once in a lifetime bucket list spray lakes halfway point longer tour from australia highlight of our trip banff area half way
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We went for the tour yesterday. I must say we were highly impressed. Pickup went very smooth, everyone in the team is very friendly and helpful.
You can tell these people really do care about the wellbeing of their dogs. Every dog seemed to be so happy and well balanced. No chaos at all. The owner was open to answer every question we had. I wished I could’ve stayed all day :-)
Make sure to wear clothes that can get dirty and be prepared they will;-)
I highly recommend this place.
We for sure will be back again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The summer kennel tour is so much fun. Who can't have find playing with 120 dogs and puppies. Couldn't be a more fun time. Pick up from the office in town and a short ride to the kennels. Then you get spend an hour and half playing with the most loving dog
you'll ever come across.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Snowy Owl is the best sled dog adventures in town! Great sleds, dogs, and trails in the Spray Lake area! A must if you are in the area.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I did a sled tour 3 1/2 years ago with Snowy Owl and It was just incredible. It held such a special space in our hearts that when we saw they do summer kennel tours we jumped straight on it. The employee Ethan who picked us up from the shop and took us around explaining different things was so passionate and you could tell he just loves the dogs.
This is one of those experiences you don't want to miss if you love dogs and especially sledding dogs.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Our son is dog crazy so he was counting down the hours to this trip and was not disappointed. You take a short van drive from the office in town to the dogs and there are over 100 huskies with a number of different breeds. We had loads of time to pet the dogs and they were very friendly. It is extremely dusty and you will of course be covered in dog hair so wear old clothes. The guide was very knowledgeable and having the opportunity to see husky puppies was fantastic. I would strongly recommend for anyone who loves dogs. However, if you are in anyway nervous with dogs I would give it a miss.