“Great Coffee - Very Friendly Drive Thru Staff”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #10 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Abbotsford
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This confidently located Timmy’s next to our hotel, offered really good coffee, and a super friendly and helpful drive thru staffer, who had the correct answer to a store’s location we were looking for.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Had the bagel belt, it was tasty. The only complain that I have is that Tim Horton's does not carry Sesame Seed Bagels anymore and they are my favorite. Breakfast is always good at this location and I liked the new orange juice that they have.

1  Thank Brian K
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Can never get an order right. Employees would rather stand around talking instead of taking orders correctly. If I could give zero stars I would.

1  Thank RB8675309
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Consistent and worth what you pay. The donuts are fresh and the hot drinks are just that. Washroom is clean service is typical.

1  Thank bryanharnett
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Always good service excellent coffee and french vanilla drink love jalopeno bagels and tim bits
Big disapointment at airport the Tim Hortons has gone from the departure lounge so couldnt have my last coffee and bagel before my flight

1  Thank ellarvey