All reviews washer and dryer full kitchen living room king suite denny's restaurant seven oaks parking lot sized bed awesome stay would stay here again grocery store stayed here for two nights i highly recommend this hotel excellent hotel sports team pleasant surprise lots of restaurants
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The front desk guy, forgot his name, was incredibly kind, friendly, talkative (wish I remembered! Young, south Asian, maybe Indian? Promote him!). They let us check in early without a problem. Rooms were spacious, clean and new. We will be going to Abbotsford again. Also, check out Brodeur's Bistro if you are in town. Best food EVER!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
abbysandman, General Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Abbotsford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank-you so much for the great review, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with out Front Office Manager Vik, he is great and we are Lucky to have him! We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Check in was quick, the rooms were clean and well appointed to suit our needs. Vik and the GM helped me to sort out my printing issues in the business centre. Vik again was very helpful in storing my luggage in the valet and was aware of the surroundings when we asked for directions to the mall and the WaterPark. Thanks guys I will def come again next year.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
abbysandman, General Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Abbotsford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Michelle,
Thank-you fo staying with us and taking the time to review our Hotel. We appreciate your feedback and I will share your comments with Vik. See you again next year.
Kathleen

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I loved the Executive suite with the king bed. It also came with a little kitchenette, washer and dryer. The room was very clean and quiet. Very helpful and polite front desk. There was a mix up with the reservation initially through Expedia, but they fixed that right away! Stay was quick so I don't know how the rest of their amenities were. Definitely would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
abbysandman, General Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Abbotsford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank-you for taking the time to post this positive review, we appreciate your feedback and I will share it with the team. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Nice lobby, professional staff and great parking. Got a suite that was very fresh and even held a washer and a dryer, perfect for us that travel long periods of time. Nothing to comment except that their breakfast-Dennys was under construction.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
abbysandman, General Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Abbotsford, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thank-you for taking your time to review our property. We look forward to your return and Dennys will have a Brand new Look on your next visit!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Extended my stay here since I felt right at home. Spacious suite with modern amenities in a beautiful location overlooking the mountains. Friendly staff was always available to help when needed. Would recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo
abbysandman, General Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Abbotsford, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank-you so much for your review, I am pleased you felt at home and enjoyed the Suite. I will pass on your kind words to the team.
We hope you will come back again soon.