The room we booked was smoked in, that is in a hotel that is supposed to be smoke free. I have severe allergy to smoke fumes. The only alternative that was offered to go to the room with different settings instead of 2 queen sized beds to go to a room with one bed and one pull out sofa that was not acceptable for us at which point I said I'm going to go elsewhere. The reception lady said they are going to charge us for a night regardless of us staying or not because we booked online... that is on best western website..... long story short. After long conversation of me expressing not exactly happiness with the situation they said they will refund me. Still not seeing in on my statement and unless I see it soon will resort to legal actions.
Stay away from that place, you don't need a headache. Literally next door there is a very decent super 8, no smoking problems nor incopetent staff there.More