Best Western Bakerview Inn
Sandman Hotels
USD 145*
USD 117*
USD 68*
Super 8 Abbotsford BC(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
USD 90*
USD 88*
Quality Hotel & Conference Centre(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
USD 76*
USD 124*
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
USD 83*
USD 132*
USD 92*
Priceline
Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn(Abbotsford)
USD 266*
Abbotsford Hotel(Abbotsford)
USD 67*
USD 65*
Travelocity
All reviewscrossroads restaurantmt bakerwould stay againindoor poolair conditionerhot tubborder crossinglate checkgreat place to staytranscanada highwayeasy accessrooms are cleanvery nice hotelbed was very comfortableconvenient locationliving roompet
Reviewed 10 February 2017

My son and I stayed overnight there during a serious snowstorm in February 2017. The first thing I saw when I pulled in was someone doing their best to shovel part of the parking lot. I felt bad for him, but appreciated the effort. And that was really the theme of our short stay there. The staff worked hard throughout to keep walkways clear and salted, the outside hallways clear. The staff inside were friendly and without my asking, upgraded us to a bigger room.

The room itself had a strange odour I couldn't quite place. Wet dog? We weren't there much, and when we returned later that night, the smell was gone. Our room was very clean and well kept. Even the remote has its own protective sleeve! The bathroom of our 2 bed suite was one of the tiniest I have ever seen in a hotel.

The hotel is close to Highway 1. Our room faced the highway but the sound wasn't bad. Of course, with all that snow, most sounds were muffled. I would imagine that in the summer, it could be pretty loud.

The price is right for what you get. It's not luxurious, but if you're just looking for a jumping off point, Bakerview has you covered. O, apparently there is also an indoor pool, but we didn't check it out.

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a room not facing the highway.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The room was very clean, well maintained. The staff were efficient, friendly and informative. The location of this hotel is extremely good for access to the Transcanada Hwy, border crossing and other amenities.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this Best Western for almost two weeks. It was okay, the room was clean and clean towels were brought everyday. I fell ill there for most of the time but still was a nice hotel/motel. I found out after booking online that the hotel will not accept prepaid credit card or prepaid debit, so if you have any laying around DONT go there. Wast of time and money dealing with the management and front desk staff.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2016

This hotel is just nearby the exist of Highway 1, it is so easy to locate it. There are many famous restaurants in its neighborhood. It has a very nice indoor swimming pool and hot tub. We all enjoyed our stay with this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ling-Kwang C
Reviewed 24 October 2016

very clean and updated, location was good and enjoyed the hot tub and pool, didnt know the was a breakfast buffey thow ,it wasnt posted in room, good lighting relaxing atmoshere, shower was very good and modern

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple