“Great Greek Food”

Ranked #4 of 309 Restaurants in Langley City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2016

We arrived on a Friday evening about 7pm without a reservation and were almost immediately seated. I had the dolmades as a main course with rice potatoes and veggies outstanding. They have a good selection of wines by the bottle or glass when in BC I picked the Red Rooster Cab merlot. The kids had spaghetti and fettuccine they enjoyed both. Servings are large so no one had room for desert. definitely would come back again

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Food was great, service was amazing. We had the spanakopita and the souvlaki - both were excellent. Our waitress was attentive and friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

I don't know what happened to an earlier review that I did for Galini's a couple of years ago. We went around Christmas time. It was very crowded and we were seated near the bar. Too much traffic in the area. The food was very good, large portions and the service was also terrific.

I would like to know what happened to my earlier review as it is hard to remember what we had.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Fabulous place for Greek dinner, food was authentic, hot and the service was really good. Completely recommend this restaurant if you're in the mood for Greek!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

My hubby and I love this place ! We always have Excellent Food and Service !We have been there many many times in the 14 years we have been living in Langley !