“Great Service”
Review of Akane

Akane
Ranked #80 of 305 Restaurants in Langley City
Reviewed 20 May 2016

We always get take out and even when we only get one or two kappa rolls they still give us 2 extra pieces of veggie sushi. Love the attentiveness to customer service!

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

I herald about this place so I took my mum for Mother's Day and the food was beyond good and the staff was aways friendly mum had a nice day there Tys

Reviewed 9 January 2015

Love this place, visit weekly. Great owners and staff. Fresh food, always perfect! I love the little freebies with every meal. Can't say enough about this place.

Reviewed 18 December 2014

I've gone here for years with my friends and family. Spicy Tuna items are probably the best I've tried anywhere.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

The family that owns this little gem are amazing !! So friendly and accommodating. We have eaten in and ordered out, no delivery but well worth the pick up. They always include something extra in our order for free.

1  Thank HeyCanada59