“Excellent food and service”
Review of Shiraz Grill

Shiraz Grill
Ranked #10 of 305 Restaurants in Langley City
Price range: USD 11 - USD 46
Cuisines: Italian, Persian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Enjoyed a wonderful family dinner.. the Lobster Ravioli was outstanding as was the Chef Special... food was well presented and very tasty... the atmosphere is pleasant... food is on the expensive side but the quality was excellent... our server was friendly and efficient.... overall a great evening

1  Thank Kawakwa

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We enjoyed the food, although you can get good meals at a far less price in other places. There was only one server on the floor, and she was very busy, yet didn't seem too worried about it, so we think that is the norm. The restaurant itself is very nicely decorated. Would we go back? Probably not.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My daughter tried to get a gift certificate for me the day before my birthday. She was told - they were too busy to take her money. She spent time crying in her car because she knew she couldn’t come back again and was not able to attend my birthday celebration. Our food was very good but the service was terrible. One of our guests never received his meal until we asked after we sat waiting 10 minutes after every one else was served. One of our guests asked three times for another glass of wine. It appears there is only one person allowed to take liquor orders. We were disappointed in this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

My husband and I were out celebrating, we had great time. I had the Lobster Ravioli, it was so yummy. My other half had the Duck with wild mushroom Risotto, he thought it was weird that they never asked how he wanted the duck cooked but he said it was good. The portions were a decent size. I enjoyed the Creme Brûlée, however it was a little too burnt on the top. My husband had the sticky toffee pudding, he enjoyed it.
Service was decent, considering we did want a more private intimate dinner, we had the right amount of interaction with the servers.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Langley is seriously lacking in delicious and independent restaurants: thank goodness for Shiraz! The food is flavorful, tender and ours was cooked perfectly. I had the lamb and my husband had kebabs.

It is not an appropriate restaurant for you children. This lends itself nicely for date nights.

Four different families had recommended my husband and I try this place out. We had reservations because we thought the concept of Italian and Persian seemed odd. We are so thankful we were wrong. Now we are recommending it to everyone we know.